What is woman??

There goes my another post that I wrote on Women's Day but couldn't post earlier, but as they say: better late than never:

It all started with a joke, a repetitive joke.
I find this joke at many many places where they say no one can ever answer what exactly a woman is??
Like anyone else I took this as a light joke for a long time, a real long time then I read somewhere that "there is little truth behind every just kidding".

I do not know what in me caused me to relate these two things. Then I actually spent a good enough time, looking for answers of this questions. And now, I have reached a stage where I can say I have found the answer.
Yes, I am that fortunate one who got the answer.

Let's go over this : What exactly a woman is??
After thinking intensively and going over to all the historical data, events, I could find only one answer. Woman : The less powered, the more delicate, the more emotional & the more fragile one:
woman is someone who is responsible for all the negative things happening on this earth, since years, since centuries, since ages.

What caused Ramayana war?? : Who else, Sita of course....we all know this.
What caused Mahabharata war?? : Who else, Draupadi of course....we all know this.
What caused Shiva to remain disturbed for years?? : Death of his beloved wife Sati of course.
Let's come to less older era:

What dived Julius Caesar into trouble?? : Relation with Cleopatra.
What caused World War I?? : If you check the detailed reseach for causes, you will find it all started with assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand and his wife Sophie and that latter's death caused the main mess.
What made Shah Jahan to get hands of his above 20K workers cut?? : His love for his wife : Mutaz Mahal
I am sure one fine day, people will say the real reason for World War 2 was Hitler's mom, who delivered him and nourished him for years.

Do we want even newer??

Clinton's biggest mistake : Monica, of course.
Our nation's current situation : Although I am not going to make a comment here as I don't want to share my political views but I am share, more than half of viewers will give the same answer to this question and that will be a woman's name. Might not be the same woman but it will be a woman.

What happens to our day to day life:
Why that boy has made his parents move out of his house?? : His wife made him do that.
Why has this kid failed in exam?? : Sure, his mom doesn't pay proper attention to his studies.
Why that girl ran away with her boy friend?? : Mother would have been busy with her Saas-bahu serials.

Uff......can we give a break to this ages old, monotonous, conception (or rather misconception) created by society time by time.
Now, let me actually give the answer to my initial question: What exactly a woman is?? : She is someone who can always be used to blame on for everything that goes wrong.

How does this sounds? Biased? Feminist? For all those readers who think I am feminist, I would like to clarify here that I am by no means saying that it was never a woman's fault and it was actually "the men" alone who caused all wars, all historical blunders and all mess that gets created in a normal house every day.

I want each one of us, to think, rethink and give the facts a deep dive and ask ourselves a question : A very simple question. Why can't we , "The Human Beings", "The so called most intelligent creatures on earth", "The top leader in food chain", "The master of all", why can't we accept a simple fact that anything that happens, in a house, in an office, in a city, in a country, in a decade can't happen without joint effort of all that belongs to that component. Why can't we accept the responsibilities as a team irrespective of the result.
I do not want to go back and re-visit all the examples I quoted earlier but if you choose any of them, you will never get one person as a reason. Let me take the first one.
Ramayana :
Outcome: +ve - Ravana : The evil one died. -ve - A war happened.
Purpose of this war : To get Sita back to Ram. If you have gone through Ramayana properly, you would be aware that "Sita-Haran" was only a way to create a reason for Ram to initiate a war against Ravana and actual reason was to get earth "Mother earth" rid of his mis-deeds.
There can be several reasons that can be argued for : Ravana's lust, Shurpankha's lust towards Laxman, Kakai's wishes, Manthara's evilness, the fact that Dashrath had to grant Kakai's wish 'cause she helped him in war, Dashrath's inability to convince his wife, decision that Sita will go for vanwaas along with Ram and so on and on and on.

This list is not going to get over. You can keep adding your own reasons or views. But, if you look at it closely then fact remains the same: It wasn't one event or one person but a certain fateful series of events and all the people involved in it.

This fact remains true for all that happens in this world. It is always a joint effort. So, all I request to this world, to this society, not only to the men but also to the women, please stop blaming women for each and everything. She alone can't be responsible for everthing happening in this world.
Let's accept the mistakes as "our mistakes" and not "her mistakes" and let's give credit to "us" not just to "me".
Let's consider ourselves to be responsible for today, for tomorrow and make it a better world to live in not only for this generation but also for all future generations.
Let's not get over our mistakes by saying it was 'her' fault, analyze the mistakes, analyze the past and learn from it. Fight back the issues as a society, as "one" and win over all those.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Newton's laws of engineering-"A funny one"

Should Gandhiji's belongings be auctioned??